If You Have a Black Max Machine Rated 1,700 or 1,800 PSI
Black Max electric pressure washers rated 1,700 PSI and 1,800 PSI at 1.2 GPM have trigger gun discharge fittings that are unusual in size.
- You will need to connect the drain cleaner to these pressure washers' high pressure hose.
- This bypasses the trigger gun, making it necessary for you to control the water flow with your pressure washer on-off switch and garden hose valve.
- You will need to use extra care to operate the sewer jetter only when the nozzle is at least one foot inside the drain opening.
For this Black Max model, choose No Electric Adapter on this product page.
- With its 1.2 GPM output, this pressure washer provides only enough power to propel the sewer jetter about 25 feet into most 4" ID drains.
- This pressure washer is recommended only for simple drain cleaning jobs where the clog is close to the drain opening, there are few drain elbows or transitions in the line, and there is only lightweight indoor waste that can be easily broken up and flushed.
You can contact us for more information.